These single inlet centrifugal fans with backward curved blade impeller, thanks to their construction completely made in plastic material are used in chemical or galvanic industries or whenever there is necessity to exhaust corrosive smoke and vapours (acid, salt, etc).
- Available in 10 sizes with impeller diameter from 200 to 630mm
- Backward curved blade impeller in moulded polypropylene (PP)
- Casing in moulded polyethilene (PE)
- Fan support in epoxy painted steel sheet
- Screws in stainless steel
- Asynchronous electric motor, protection IP55, insulation
- Class F, service S1, mounting type B5, construction in conformity to IEC/EEC (UNEL-MEC)
- Conveyed air: corrosive (except for few substances) not abrasive
- Temperature of conveyed air: -20°C/+60°C
- Single phase, 230V-50Hz.
- Three phase, 400V-50Hz.
- Standard discharge angle: LG 270°